Image Courtesy: PNP

Question: My firearm registration has expired, what should I do?

Do the following:

1. Deposit your firearm to the police office or station with jurisdiction over the place where you resides (within 15 days for Small Arms; 30 days for Class-A Light Weapons);

2. Process the renewal of your license and registration -Secure the necessary documents and exams -Apply for LTOPF before re-registering your FA -Apply for the renewal of your FA -Wait for the approval.